The Winnebago County Health Department (WCHD) has launched an online COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Tool. Currently, those 12 and older are eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
Below are the 3 steps to getting your COVID-19 vaccine.
Step 1: Register to receive the COVID-19 vaccine
- Complete the online form make an appointment for your COVID-19 vaccine
- You will be asked to provide the following:
- Information about you and your medical history
- Contact information you check often
- All information is confidential and will only be shared as appropriate
- This email with your appointment information is your Vaccine Ticket. Bring your Vaccine Ticket with you to your appointment.
- If you need assistance or you do not receive the email confirmtion in 24 or prior to your appointment, please contact the COVID-19 hotline at 1-815-319-6705.
- Click here to register
Step 2: Getting the COVID-19 vaccine
- Print your Vaccine Ticket and bring it with you to your appointment.
- At your scheduled time and date – go to the designated location and follow instructions
- Please wear your face covering and remember to stay 6 feet apart
Step 3: Get Your 2nd Dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
- If you receive Pfizer or Moderna, you need two doses of vaccine to protect you from the virus
- You will receive a text or email with instructions on returning for your second dose
- You must make an appointment for your 2nd dose
Registration for COVID-19 Vaccine is open to all 12 years and older.